I am a highly experienced applications lead, developer, administrator, and solutions architect. I have worked on a number of application implementations, data migrations, and new feature development projects across varying sizes of organisations.
I am a technical specialist in CRM, ERP, and DTM applications; such as Salesforce, NetSuite, Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle CRM on Demand, DocuSign and Adobe EchoSign. In a number of these technologies I hold professional certifications to the level of implementation expert / consultant.
What makes me different?
Before I became an application development expert, I worked in a range of business functions such as Sales, Marketing, and Customer Services.
I understand the value that can be added to a business through having a correctly configured or developed application that automates as many processes as possible. Thus saving time, money and man power that can make a business run more efficiently and pro-actively.
But this doesn't stop on an application level - I am also an experienced designing and implementing integrations between your applications, ensuring they work in harmony together. Giving your business the advantage of an application architecture that is truly integrated.
As a result of my experiences - I am well-placed to join virtually any projects, and at any stage.
Name: Kris McCabe
Location: Reading, United Kingdom
WHAT I DO?
- Designed, setup and maintain standard objects, custom objects and junction objects, while also structuring user roles, security profiles and workflow rules.
- Ensure data integrity through the appropriate use of de-duping, loading and exporting tools, for bulk of data using application specific ETL tools.
- Create and update users, reports and dashboards to track pipeline/stages for management visibility, while integrating third party apps to core application platforms.
- Manage ongoing support request and administrative needs of users.
- Completed a number of application implementations for 25 to 1000 users.
- Provide technical leadership to project teams in architectural & solution design.
- Experienced in working within a range of methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile, and DevOps.
- Effectively gather business and functional requirements.
- Excellent communication skills and able to explain complex technical solutions to all levels of stakeholders.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Able to deliver technical assurance to complex developed solutions.
- Design, develop and maintain the integration architecture.
- Develop connections to web services through custom SOAP and REST API.
- Hold strong understanding and experience in setting up integrations using Jitterbit Harmony and MuvData (Bothe on-premise and cloud).
- Expert understanding of accessing API's of a number of applications, including:
- Salesforce Lightning API
- Salesforce Force.com API
- NetSuite: SuiteTalk API
- Experienced in setting up and deploying Single-Sign-On (LDAP, SAML, ADFS).
- Monitor adoption rates and respond as needed providing training sessions, communication and documentation as needed.
- Provide training for new users and updates for others per new releases/capabilities.
- Keep up-to-date on technology trends, developments & best practices.
- SuiteScript 1.0
- SuiteScript 2.0
- HTML 5 & CSS